Cruise Points Totals on July 17th
Cruise Call on
Thursday, July 12 at 7 pm
On July 17th, 2018, North America, Central America, and South America Associates will receive an email containing the grand total of Cruise Points earned in Max The Americas’ first-ever Cruise To Convention promotion. Use these Cruise Points to claim a cabin on-board the Allure of the Seas — the spectacular cruise ship and gathering location for the most anticipated Max Convention event yet!
MANDATORY FOR ALL ASSOCIATES GOING TO CONVENTION
Special Cruise to Convention One-Hour Broadcast
Senior V. P. of Sales and G. M. of N.A. and Australasia
As Cruise approaches, it’s time for a special, one-hour broadcast call with all the important details, rules, regulations, and more.
Thursday, July 12
English: 7:00 pm MST
Spanish: 8:00 pm MST
Remember to review all the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures for the upcoming The Americas 2018, Cruise to Convention taking place November 11-18, 2018, at www.max.com/cruise
IMPORTANT REMINDERS AND DETAILS:
- Associates MUST earn and/or purchase the cruise through Max in order to participate in the Max Convention events and festivities.
- Max has reserved cabins that are for two persons (double occupancy, no single occupancy cabins available from Max.)
CRUISE POINTS AND REDEMPTION VALUES
- 8500 is the minimum amount of points needed to earn a cruise cabin.
- 8500 points are enough points to exchange for (in lieu of paying anything out of pocket) an inside cabin for two persons.
- The maximum allowable earned points an Associate may use is 12,000.
- Cruise Points are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferrable
CABIN ASSIGNMENT PRIORITY
- Cabin choice and assignment priority go first to Associates who earn 8500 Cruise Points or more
- Associates who earn 8499 points and under can apply the value of their existing points to the cabin fee and pay the remainder of cabin cost in USD funds.
- Cabin availability operates on a first-come, first-served basis and is subject to reservations
- All Associates have the option of upgrading cabins (subject to availability) for additional USD monies or additional required points
THE SOONER YOU SUBMIT YOUR CABIN CLAIM, THE BETTER THE CHANCE YOU HAVE TO OBTAIN THE ONE YOU WANT
Use Your Cruise Points.
Claim Your Cabin.
Associates with 8,500 Points and Above
If you have achieved the points required for any of the requirements listed above (not including the cash awards), you can pay the difference between points earned and points required multiplied by $.25 to be eligible for the upgraded cabin (subject to availability).
Associates with 8,499 or Fewer Total Points
If your points total 8499 or fewer, then use the following formula to calculate the amount you will pay in USD to make up for the equivalent point-value difference in the cost of the cabin.
- Subtract total points earned from 8500. Note the amount / difference.
- Multiply the amount in step 1 by $.25 (25 cents, USD).
- The amount calculated in Step 3 is the amount of USD monies you can pay (combined with your Points earned) to receive an inside cabin for two that will be considered paid in full once Cruise points and monetary difference are officially claimed by you and put towards the cabin.
7000 Points Total Earned
|Therefore, all you have to pay is $375.00 plus your points earned when you submit your claim to secure your cabin.|
November 11-18, 2018.
(8 days, 7 nights)
WHERE THE VOYAGE BEGINS
MIAMI, FLORIDA, USA
PORTS / EXCURSIONS
COSTA MAYA, Mexico
- Deluxe room accommodations for two persons aboard the Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas.
- All meals – whenever you desire — with more choices than you can imagine (breakfast, lunch & dinner each day – with choices for each on all days of the cruise)
- Entertainment that includes Broadway musicals, ice-skating spectaculars – plus thrilling casino action, live comedy and music, bars, clubs and much more.
- Activities: Swimming, Shopping, Simulator Surfing, Spa Visits, and more!
- All taxes, port fees and charges, and gratuities.
Attendees will experience this exclusive event in Max-style including:
- Opening reception
- Closing celebration
- Exceptional training
- World-class recognition
- Trending and important Corporate updates
- And much, much more!
This Max International The Americas 2018: Cruise to Convention is poised to be the grandest, most spectacular, legendary event in Max history. The excitement and anticipation continue to build. As our success increases and our global expansion grows, Max’s positive energy keeps gaining Momentum!