Claim Your Cabin!
July 17th – August 15th
Starting at 9:00 AM, Mountain Standard Time
Calculations have been made and commissions have been paid.
NOW IT’S TIME TO USE YOUR POINTS AND CLAIM YOUR CABIN!
CLAIM YOUR CABIN BETWEEN JULY 17 AND AUGUST 15
THE SOONER YOU SUBMIT YOUR CABIN CLAIM, THE BETTER THE CHANCE YOU HAVE TO OBTAIN THE ONE YOU WANT
Customer Care Will Begin Receiving Calls at 9:00 AM MST (no sooner than that) on Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Associates MUST earn or purchase the cruise through Max in order to participate in the Max Convention events and festivities.
In addition to the reminders and rules Max previously emailed you (on July 10, 2018) and that are posted in Max News and in the blog. Click on the following link to view more information on Cabin Claims and Cruise to http://blog.max.com/2018/07/06/countdown-to-convention/.
All Rules and Regulations and FAQs can be found on The Americas 2018: Cruise to Convention website.
Please remember the following:
- Cabin choices are subject to Associate Priority Status based on the number of points earned
- Cabin choices and availability are subject to change throughout the claims process
- In addition to Priority Status based on points, cabins are assigned on a First-Come, First-Serve basis. The sooner you claim your cabin, the better your chances of getting the cabin style you want.
- Cruise points can only be redeemed for or used towards the purchase of Cruise cabins. Any unused Cruise points that remain after your cabin is claimed are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-exchangeable.
- ‘Use them or lose them’ at the time you purchase cabin
- Consider a cabin upgrade by using your extra points and paying the difference in USD currency if you want to utilize all Cruise points earned
- Once you have completed your claim, exchanged your points, and, if necessary, paid any USD currency for the difference of the cabin cost and secured your cabin, you may not change your cabin assignment or choice. Once your claim has been submitted, you will not be able to adjust or change your reservation.
- Destinations, the Cruise to Convention cabin booking company is unable to accept any requests for specific cabins and locations.
Choose the Option Below That Works Best for You
8499 or Fewer Total Points
If your points total 8499 or fewer, then use the following formula to calculate the amount you will pay towards (along with the points you earned in exchange for) acquiring/securing/ procuring the inside cabin for two.
- Subtract total points earned from 8500. Note the amount / difference.
- Multiple the amount in step 1 by $.25 (25 cents, USD).
- The amount calculated in Step 3 is the amount of USD monies you can pay (combined with your Points earned) to receive an inside cabin for two that will be considered paid in full once Cruise points and monetary difference are officially claimed by you and put towards the cabin.
8500 Points and Above
If you have achieved the points required for any of the requirements listed above (not including the cash awards), you can pay the difference between points earned and points required multiplied by $.25 to be eligible for the upgraded cabin (subject to availability).
All Max Hands On Deck
Come Cruise With Us
The Allure of the Seas!
Let the Cruise Begin!
*Be sure to visit www.max.com/cruise to review the requirements and conditions for this year’s Cruise To Convention.